HMC Choir, Men’s Chorus and Children’s Choir Schedule for March
The HMC Choir will rehearse from 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. Thursdays, March 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30 in RB-5. The Men’s Chorus will rehearse from 7:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. Thursday, March 9 and 23 in RB-5*.
- March 5 – Bread of the World, Choir
- March 12 – God So Loved the World, Choir
- March 19 – Make a Joyful Noise, Choir/Gregor BellChor
- March 26 – The Lord Is My Shepherd, Choir, Oboe Solo
*The Men’s Chorus will sing next on April.
The BellChor rehearses at 5:30 p.m. on Thursdays (March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30) either in the RB 120 bell room (next to men's choir robing room) or in the Sanctuary (9 and 16). A special presentation of voice and solo ringing will be in worship on March 5. The full BellChor will present music in worship on March 19.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about joining the group.
Upcoming opportunities for the Band:
- Sunday, March 5, 9:30 a.m.: First Sunday in Lent prelude. Tunes chosen from the list for Lent on the back cover of each Chorale book.
- Sunday, March 26: 2:15 p.m. Easter Band Rehearsal.
- Sunday, April 2: 9:30 a.m.: First Sunday Prelude.
- Sunday, April 2: 2:15 p.m.: Easter Band Rehearsal
- Sunday, April 9: 9:30 a.m.: Palm Sunday Prelude
- Sunday, April 9: 2:15 p.m.: Easter Band Rehearsal
- Tuesday April 11: 6:30 p.m.: Holy Week Services Lower Brass.
- Thursday, April 13: 6:30 p.m.: Maundy Thursday Communion Prelude
- Friday, April 14: 7:00 p.m.: Good Friday Lovefeast Prelude
- Sunday, April 16: Easter Sunday Sunrise Service
Celebration Singers and Carolers
Our Celebration Singers and Carolers have been working hard since early January and having lots of fun in our rehearsals. This spring we are preparing our musical, "In the Image," for two performances: Wednesday, April 26 in the Fellowship Hall, and Wednesday, May 3 at Salemtowne Retirement Community. Look for updates!
Great Sabbath rehearsals
Rehearsals will begin on Sunday, March 5 at 3:30 in CE 101 and will continue on March 12, 19, 26 (at 4:30), April 2, Friday, April 7 at 7:30 p.m.. Singers from all churches and the community are welcome to sing. Interested singers should email Mallie Graham, email@example.com.