The Home Moravian Church sanctuary is illuminated by 10 stained glass windows, which were added during a major renovation of the sanctuary in 1913. The Tiffany style windows, crafted by the J&R Lamb Studio of New Jersey, depict eight scenes from the life of Jesus, plus Jesus as the Good Shepherd and Jesus knocking at the door. The windows were donated by members of the congregation in memory of key figures in Moravian history, including several pastors of Home Church. Four of the windows have biblical legends.
Click the windows to enlarge and read the legends.