Beginning Sunday, December 3rd
Cookies for Christmas Cheer!
Forsyth Jail and Prison Ministries is putting together 1200 Christmas gift bags for inmates at the jail. To bring every inmate a taste of Christmas sweetness, they need 1200 Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies! If you would like to contribute, please contact Brooke at FJPM to arrange your Little Debbie Drop-off! These contributions are due by December 8. Brooke can be reached at 336-759-0063 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNCSA Cantata Singers Holiday Concert
2pm, Sunday December 10, 2023
Home Moravian Church
Wednesday Night Fellowship
Please join your Home Church Family for a time of fellowship, food, music, and celebration at our Christmas Party on:
Wednesday, December 6, 6:00pm
(Doors will open at 5:45pm)
Chicken Pie Meal prepared by the HMC Chefs
The cost is $8.00 for adults and $4.00 for children.
This is not a regular Wednesday Night Fellowship dinner.
Reservations for this event are required by Monday, December 4, 5pm.
Contact the church office to make your reservation at (336) 722-6171 or email@example.com.
We’ll have a Christmas Tree, and You can add the gifts under it…….
- Presents for the children of clients of Sunnyside Ministry (these should be wrapped with a little note on the outside with appropriate age and a little description of the gift)
- New or gently used coats for children (these are for the coat drive that Circle #2 is sponsoring).
We look forward to seeing you for
“Christmas at Home.”
Information for Christmas events will be coming your way soon! Be on the lookout!
Upcoming opportunities for the Band:
- Saturday, December 2, 2:00pm: Candle Tea Band.
- Sunday, December 3, 9:30am: First Sunday in Advent prelude. Tunes selected from the Advent list of tunes on the back of the Blue and Green Books.
- Saturday, December 9, 2:00pm: Candle Tea Band.
- Sunday, December 17, 4:15pm: Home Church Family Lovefeast Prelude. Tunes selected from 167A, 169A, 585D, and pp. 57-65. “Blue book”: 39G, 121A, 125C, 165A, 590 N.
Find the Home Church Band on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/HomeMoravianChurchBand).
If you would like to be added to the email notification list, please contact Art Sorensen (firstname.lastname@example.org).