Sunday, Sept. 15, we are celebrating the Moravian Day of Service. We will participate in a variety of service activities as part of the worship liturgy. The word liturgy simply means “the work of the people.” We pray that our service together will be an expression of our worship to God and the living demonstration of our faith.
Tables are assigned to specific activities:
- H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem: Preparing lunches for children at risk of hunger Sanctuary
- Flowers: Reassembling today’s flowers into smaller arrangements to be delivered to our homebound members
- Sunnyside Ministry: Packaging rice for guests of a nearby food pantry ministry
- SECU Family House: Writing & decorating cards for visitors of a local hospital hospitality home
- HMC Community Lunch: Preparing the meal that we will share together at the conclusion of worship
Lunch will also be prepared and will conclude our worship together. We invite you to join us.